Friday, August 28, 2009

The Winds of Change may blow around you...Cartoon for New Choice Canada


I'm so pleased to have been contacted by Murray from New Choice Canada. He loves my cartoon illustration work and approached me with this opportunity....He is starting a new political party. A new beginning. He's got a lot of great ideas and I wish him all the best.
And I will be doing some editorial illustrations for him.

This is the 1st cartoon I was commissioned for by New Choice Canada check it out:
http://www.newchoicecanada.com/?page_id=3
He was VERY specific about the details, wording etc, but he also let me go hogwild with the characters and cartooning, which I love! I used plasq's awesome Comic Life Deluxe for wording balloons and "Swine" Pish posh" lettering.
I wasn't sure what the topics would be for Canada's politics but apparently the political climate is very similar to that of the U.S. I guess their GST is our IRS.

No comments: