Friday, January 11, 2013

FUN & FUNNY INDIAN JOKE BOOK

I had the pleasure of doing all the cartoons for "Are You Indian?" , a joke book about growing up Indian in America by Sanjit Singh. A few of the toons were a bit crazier and they were edited from my original concepts-but over all I had a lot of fun doing the "quick, sketchy, scribbly, splash color he  requested.
It 's geting some great reviews on amazon and is available on amazon and here:
http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Indian-Humorous-Growing/dp/0578116138/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1354441890&sr=1-1&keywords=sanjit+singh

Sanjit has some great stories, funny insights- a fun read, even for non- Indians like me!

















 REV 1
REV 2
REV 3





AND--
Here are some of the original sketches that were submitted and got the Sorry, Charlie....ok, maybe ripping off his arm & beating him with it was a bit too far, I guess....Though I still think the spelling bee toon is funnier the way I originally did it....D-u-n-k-i-n...., haha....



No comments: