Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GEARHEAD NEWS-custom comic strip



I'VE BEEN VERY hard at work on this IPhone app and am excited about all the really cool stuff I learned.
But I am having a HELL of a lot of problems tryna post them so they look as good on the web as they do on my Flash desktop!
I'm working on a short video to showcase my Flash work and wanted to add some sounds to it..
I came upon this site offering:
FREE SOUND EFFECTS LIBRARY if you post on your blog sooo.....here it goes!

Stock Music and Sound Effects Download the music and sound effects you need for your multimedia project today at Partners In Rhyme.

Meanwhile here is a custom comic strip I did for Gearhead News. The strip is B&W for paper but I did a color panel in the hopes it gets posted on the site too...... Love doing this kind of work-and hope to have more soon.
And....yes I will be posting some live work soon!

No comments: