Wednesday, November 25, 2009

ANOTHER CON bites the dust!



Back from the ISCA!
The International Society of Caricature Artists-A mammoth gathering of artistic giants, an avalanche of talent from around the world, an incredible experience every year, time to catch up with friends and colleagues old and new, and chance to meet some of the coolest people in the world who do some of the coolest artwork in the world. This year the guests were MAD magazine's Hermann Mejia, Sam Viviano, Mark Frederickson & Tom Richmond. Here's some of the few pix that didn't somehow get lost or deleted in the melee of file reorganizing....sorry bout the blurry ones.

Here's my studio piece-I LOVE this show...but 5 of 10 people I asked replied: "Cool...but what is "Curb your enthusiasm?" Next year I think I'll pick a better known subject-like the bass player from Flock of Seagulls or Kajagoogoo's hair dresser.

No comments: