Friday, October 2, 2009

Old Fogeys, Zombies, & the iphone!




Coming to an iphone near you in time for Halloween...!
I am just finishing up the final work for an iphone ap about zombies in a nursing home.
Titled: Nursing Home Defense

This was probably one of the most enjoyable and challenging character design projects I ever had.
The characters had to be viewed from a 3/4 overhead viewpoint to gel with the bg.
I had LOTS of artistic freedom(ALLWAYS a big plus) and Brian is a great guy to work with!
All the character designs had to be done in FLASH- the bg are done in Photoshop.
I feel I learned a LOT and have a lot more to learn about it, but I'm really digging this project and hope to do more!
Now I gotta but an iphone.

Here's some of the playaz and a shot of what the game screen should look like for one of the levels:

1 comment:

Emily Byrne said...

You rock Patfreak!!!! Congrats on a job well done!!