Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CARICATURES IN A FLASH!







Man, THAT is one misleading title, since some of these took a helluva lotta time!
I've been trying to teach myself FLASH and doing some caricatures in it to keep me interested in it, sometimes the only way I can learn is to make it fun...
It's a little frustrating in that a lot of features in PS and Illustrator are so intuitive to me and they are non existent in Flash. It's starting to grow on me now though and it does have some really cool features.
I approached these in a character design way-some of these I'm pretty happy with, and that made it worth all the wall-headbanging in the beginning! Any Flash gurus, feel free to enlighten me!

1 comment:

ZackWallenfang.com said...

HAH! I love the McCain, Diesel and DeNiro. The Palin one is pretty great to, but a tad unsettling!